Transcripts and Health Records

  • Current students must request transcripts through their assigned guidance counselor.

    If you transferred to another school during high school, you should request a transcript from the last school attended.

    Amherst Central graduates, the Amherst Central High School Student Services Department maintains transcript documentation on all students who attended and/or graduated from ACHS. Official copies of your transcript will be sent to colleges or employers upon request.

    To request a copy of your transcript,
    complete the Transcript Request Form.
    Please anticipate a three business day turnaround time, longer when the school is closed for scheduled recess breaks.  

     Immunization/Health Records

    To request immunization/health records, please call Elizabeth Mason at 716-362-8179. Please anticipate a three business day turnaround time, longer when the school is closed for scheduled recess breaks.

    Please Note:  We Do Not Keep Copies of Diplomas. Your transcript will have your date of graduation and can most likely be used for verification.  A diploma can be purchased if necessary, please contact the high school office for pricing and details. This will take approximately 8 weeks.