Summer Scholars Program
Held at Windermere Boulevard Elementary School
The 2019 Summer Scholars Day Camp program:
- Open to Windermere Elementary and Smallwood Drive Elementary students who are entering kindergarten to grade 5.
- Summer Scholars Day Camp is held at Windermere Boulevard Elementary School
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Extended day available - 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Blend of enrichment activities and engaging academics in theme-related curriculum
- All field trip admission fees are included in registration cost - no extra fees!
- Group size is 12-14 students
- Summer Meals program available at no cost for breakfast & lunch
- Program will be planned and implemented by certfied teachers
- Technology, math, science, ecology, reading, writing, library, performing arts, drama, reader's theater and physical education
Camp fee is $320 for each two-week session.
You can sign up for as many sessions as you like! Total for all three sessions is $960 (the registration fee is included in the tuition).
Session 1 - July 8 - July 19
Session 2 - July 22 - August 2
Session 3 - August 5 - August 16
Register & Pay Online
We are now accepting online registration and credit card payments for the session fees. Full payment is due Friday, June 7, 2019. Spots are limited – first come first serve!
2019 Summer Scholars Registration Form (Required for all campers)
If paying by cash, check or money order, please register camper online but submit the payment in person or by mail to:
(please include camper's name and session(s) with payment)
Windermere Boulevard Elementary
Attn: Summer Scholars
291 Windermere Boulevard
Amherst, NY 14226-3044
Clerical Support person
Phone: 362-4100 or 362-4193