Prerequisite: Passed Algebra DR and passed the Algebra Regents Exam
Satisfies graduation requirements in Mathematics
This course is designed for students seeking a Regents Diploma who have passed Algebra DR and the Regents Algebra exam. The students will take a local exam in June.
- Module 1: Congruence, Proof and Constructions
- Module 2: Similarity, Proof and Trigonometry
- Module 3: Extending to Three Dimensions
- Module 4: Connecting Algebra and Geometry through Coordinates
- Module 5: Circles with and without Coordinates