Prerequisite: Passed the Algebra Regents exam and passed Algebra R or Algebra DR, with
Satisfies graduation requirements in Mathematics
Geometry R is taught at a regents pace with an average class size. This course is designed for freshman and sophomore students who are seeking the Advanced Regents diploma and are college bound with a strong Math/Science aptitude. The students will take the Geometry Regents exam in June.
- Module 1: Congruence, Proof and Constructions
- Module 2: Similarity, Proof and Trigonometry
- Module 3: Extending to Three Dimensions
- Module 4: Connecting Algebra and Geometry through Coordinates
- Module 5: Circles with and without Coordinates