- Exploring Data
- Normal Distributions
- Relationships between Variables – Correlation and Regressions
- Designing Samples and Experiments
- Random Variables
- Binomial and Geometric Distributions
- Sampling Distributions
- Inference – Confidence and Significance
- Inference for Distributions
- Inference for Proportions
- Chi-Square Testing
- Inference for Regressions
Prerequisite: Algebra 2 with a grade of 83% or higher AND currently enrolled in or have completed Pre-Calculus.
Satisfies graduation requirement in Mathematics
All students who take this course are required to take the Advanced Placement exam.