Scholarships have doubled this year! Apply today for your chance to win a $1,00, $2,000 or 10,000 scholarship. See website for all the details!
Scholarships for New York Students:
1.) Be Bold Scholarship - $25, 102 - 1 Award (Deadline: September 30, 2021)
2.) Good Fortune Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: September 30, 2021)
3.) CollegeXpress Scholarship - $10,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: September 30, 2021)
4.) Nitro scholarships - $2,000 - 12 Awards (Deadline: September 30, 2021)
5.) SP High School Scholarships - $10,000 - (Deadline: September 30, 2021)
6.) Women's Ministries Scholarship Program - $20,000 - 49 Awards (Deadline: October 15, 2021)
7) NACME Scholarships - $5,000 - 100 Awards (Deadline: October 30, 2021)
8) Coca-Cola scholars Program - $20,000 - 150 Awards (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
9) Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship - $1,000 - (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
10) Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship - $3,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
11) Builder's Association Scholarships - $3,000 - 28 Awards (Deadline: November 1, 2021)
12) Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards - $3,500 - 180 Awards(Deadline: November 14, 2021)
13) Conerto High School Musicains Scholarship - $2,500 3 Awards (Deadline: November 15, 2021)
14) Overachievers Student Grant - $12,500 - 1 Award (Deadline: November 15, 2021)
15) Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship - $1,000 - 20 Awards (Deadline: November 30, 2021)
If you are interested in applying for any of these scholarships, please see Mrs.C. in Student Services or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
StudentScholarships.org: There is a list of 15 scholarship programs available to students who attend high school in New York State. Check this website for the following list of scholarships. 1) Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship (2) John Wright Memorial Scholarship (3) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship (4) Toptal Scholarship for Women (5) SP High School Scholarship (6) Plumbersstock Scholarship (7) VIP Scholarship (8) Young Women in Public Affairs Award (9) AFSA High School Scholarship (10) Car Brain Scholarship (11) Student Identimap Scholarship (12) LM Scholarship (13) Women Forward in Technology Scholarship (14) Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
Mega Scholarships: With a busy school year around the corner, there's no time to waste when it comes to students applying for scholarships. This site will help you win more scholarship money to help fund your post-secondary education. Many scholarships to choose from, so visit this site to see which may apply to you.
Excelsior Scholarship Program: More than 940,000 middle-class families across New York State will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship. In order to apply, students must:
- Be residents of New York State
- Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two - or- four year degree program
- Take 30 credits per year and make progress towards graduation
- Maintain good academic standing
- Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate's Degree in two years or a Bachelor's Degree in four years.
- The program goes into effect immediately and is available for students whose families earn up to $100,000 annually.
Private Scholarships are monies granted to students by pondering organizations, companies, or clubs, which do not need to be repaid. Generally, scholarships are reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of underrepresented groups, who live in certain areas of the country or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships in New York: Links to, and contact information for, all two and four-year colleges in your state, as well as information about career schools and colleges, and colleges offering online degree programs. SchoolSoup.com has more scholarships than any other source in existence - and NOW, early in the school year, is the time for your students to begin their search. Knowing in advance what colleges and scholarships to apply for will give them a HUGE head start.