Members of the school community who wish to use facilities or grounds (such as gymnasiums, classrooms, auditoriums, baseball diamonds or athletic fields) must apply for a permit.
In addition, all community organizations must submit a certificate of insurance naming the ACSD as an insured when requesting an application.
The building permit application is available online and in each building. You can click on the link below to download the current building permit application form. There may be fees depending upon facilities and personnel required.
For more information, please call the District Switchboard at 362-3000.
Submit building permit requests to the appropriate contact person listed here:
- Amherst High School, 4301 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226, Attn: Dean Secretary
- Amherst Middle School, 55 Kings Highway, Amherst, NY 14226, Attn: Main Office
- Smallwood Drive, 300 Smallwood Drive, Amherst, NY 14226, Attn: Main Office
- Windermere Boulevard, 291 Windermere Blvd, Amherst, NY 14226, Attn: Main Office
- Athletic venues: Director of Athletics, 4301 Main Street, Amherst, NY 14226