Middle School/High School PTSA Grants Program
The grants program supports special projects, otherwise not funded by the school, which impact the greatest number of students possible. Proposals are reviewed based on educational significance and number of students benefiting.
Eligible projects and costs: classroom projects, field trips, materials, specialized equipment, student seminars or workshops, auditorium programs, and other similar projects. Grant funds may not be used for teacher stipends or to reimburse for sales tax.
Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until funds are exhausted.
Maximum Award Amount: $500
Applicants: Amherst MS/HS PTSA members or groups of members (including faculty, staff, administrators, parents) may submit applications.
Application Procedure: Please submit completed applications to AmherstPTSAgrants@gmail.com and copy your building principal. Applications can be sent as Google Docs, Word, PDF, etc. For any questions or clarifications please email AmherstPTSAgrants@gmail.com
- PTSA awards are reimbursement grants. All bills and invoices must be submitted to the PTSA Treasurer (Dana Murak firstname.lastname@example.org) for payment or reimbursement before June 10th 2020.
- Tax-exempt forms should be used for all purchases and are available from the PTSA Treasurer. We are unable to reimburse for sales tax.
- All project grant monies must be expended by the end of the current school year.
- All equipment purchased with PTSA grant funding remains the property of AMS or ACHS.
- Project grant awards will be invalid if the project cannot be carried out as originally written. Prior approval by the PTSA grant committee is necessary to change any scope of the project.