Coaches--please feel free to use this information as a resource.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e-mail me at
WHAT CAN THE AMHERST ATHLETIC COUNCIL DO FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM?
The Amherst Athletic Council will provide recognition for your team and individual student athlete accomplishments through the Athlete of the Week Award, End of Season Banquets, Division I signing receptions, athletic jersey retirements, team and individual record board updates, team banner updates, and the End of the Year Senior Athlete Recognition Banquet.
The Amherst Athletic Council will also assist your team and student athletes by providing partial monetary donations to fund expenditures that help to benefit the team and athletic program as a whole.
HOW CAN COACHES SUPPORT THE AMHERST ATHLETIC COUNCIL?
STUDENT ATHLETE ADVISORY COMMITTEE NOMINATIONS
- Please take the time to nominate responsible student athletes from your team that you think will do an exceptional job representing the Amherst Athletic Program
- Please e-mail all nominations to the Amherst Athletic Council advisor Kristy Grossman: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATHLETE OF THE WEEK NOMINATIONS
- Please take the time to nominate individual student athletes with exceptional accomplishment and performances to be recognized with the Athlete of the Week Award
- Please e-mail your nomination’s NAME, SPORT, and GRADE as well as a BRIEF DESCRIPTION of the athlete’s accomplishment to email@example.com
- Athletes of the Week will receive a T-Shirt, as well as recognition on the Amherst Athletic Website, Amherst Athletic Newsletter and the Amherst Athlete of the Week Bulletin Board
If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail the Amherst Athletic Council Advisor Kristy Grossman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so very much in advance for your continued time, energy, and support in promoting the growth and excellence of Amherst Athletics!!