Download the Free App
Get our App
Available in the iTunes App store or Google Play store, search by Amherst CSD and look for the A logo.
Once the app has downloaded, you will be asked to select the buildings to follow.
Through the Settings option, you choose which buildings and what features to follow. You must activate the Notifications messaging through your settings. The District is a default; so if you choose to follow two schools, you will see those two, as well as the district. You can change your settings at any time.
- Top Stories - A visual scroll of the top 5 items that are on social media or the website news from the buildings that you chose through settings.
- The Activity Stream - A combination of news, calendar, social media drawn from your settings.
- Notifications - Under Settings, Follow schools, you must have the "Notifications - Receive inbox messages" area checked. You must do it for each school that you want to receive app notifications from. Please note, the Aspen Parent Portal and School Messenger will remain the official notification systems to reach every family in our district. The mobile app notifications will supplement other methods of communication.
- Tip Line - Modeled on the Tiger Tip Line, it allows for reporting of bullying, threats or vandalism. There is also a category titled Kudos for sharing good news.
- Many other options - download it now and explore.