The Erie County Department of Health (ECDOH) has established three point-of-care rapid testing sites throughout the county for P-12 students and employees.
ECDOH Point-of-Care Fast Facts:
- WHAT: Drive-through ECDOH point-of-care tests.
- WHO: Available to Erie County residents who are symptomatic P-12 students who attend in-person school settings and symptomatic school employees (must bring school ID and should not be under quarantine).
- WHERE: Three locations - Northtowns, Central and Southtowns.
- WHEN: Weekday mornings.
- HOW TO SCHEDULE: Call (716) 858-2929, the Erie County COVID Information Line. This is open M-F, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- HOW LONG FOR RESULTS: Results in most cases are available in 15 minutes. Individuals being tested will be told where to park while waiting for results.
Call (716) 858-2929 to schedule an appointment
Open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Appointments are scheduled two days out on a first-come, first-serve basis.
When point-of-care appointments are full, the ECDOH will offer an appointment at one of the regular diagnostic swab sites (currently scheduling Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays). A searchable online map of COVID test sites in Erie County is updated regularly at www.erie.gov/covidtestsites.