How We Hire
We use an online application portal called WNY School Application System to support our hiring process for certified teaching and administrative positions; classified non-teaching positions and all substitute positions.
1. Apply for a position at Amherst CSD
- Create an account in the WNY School Application System (WNYRIC)
- Create username, password, enter your contact information, set up your account recovery questions
- Use the Tip Sheet to Create an Account
2. Complete your application
- Log in to your account, WNY School Application System (WNYRIC)
- Enter your education, professional licenses, certifications, prior employment history, references, documents and select Amherst CSD to see available jobs
- Use the Tip Sheet to Complete an Account
NOTE: Please do not fax, email, or mail copies of your application materials. All non-teaching applicants must apply online.
Certified Positions: Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Social Worker, Counselor, Psychologist, Administrative
Classified Positions: Clerical, Labor, Food Service, Teacher Aides/Monitors
Internal CandidatesThose interested in internal postings should send their letter of interest to: Michael Belle-Isle, Assistant Superintendent for Student and Staff ServicesQuestions regarding open positions can be directed to:Michael Belle-Isle, Assistant Superintendent for Student and Staff Services55 Kings Highway, Amherst, NY 14226716-362-3015