Registration of New Students
The following items MUST be submitted to the Student Services secretary BEFORE you can make an appointment to see a school counselor in order to register. All materials will be submitted to the principal for final approval before registration is complete.
1. Custody/guardianship papers- If the student does not reside with both natural parents.
2. Two proofs of residency showing an address in the Amherst Central School District:
A utility bill and one of the following; ( phone bills not accepted )
- Property Tax Statement
- Settlement Statement from Closing
- Signed Lease/ Rental Agreement
- Sworn, notarized statement confirming residency by owner of property
3. Academic Records
- Report Cards
- IEP if applicable
4. Immunization Record
5. Birth Certificate or Passport - If not a U.S. Citizen, bring immigration papers for both the student being registered AND the parents.
6. Registration Packet and Release of information Form
7. Foster papers DSS-2999 when applicable
Note: When there are unusual circumstances, such as a child living with non-parent or non-custodial parent, etc., you may be asked to fill out additional forms supplied by us, to be notarized and brought in at time of registration.