Scholarships have doubled this year! Apply today for your chance to win a $1,00, $2,000 or 10,000 scholarship. See website for all the details!
Elks National Foundation Scholarship Programs: The 2022 application is open. Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership, and financial need. See website for details.Deadline is November 15, 2021 at midnight.
Essay Scholarship for Hispanic & Latin Students: $1,000. Car Review/Essay Scholarship for Hispanic & Latin students. The deadline to apply is November 30, 2021. See website for all the information.
Scholarships for New York Students:
1) NACME Scholarships - $5,000 - 100 Awards (Deadline: October 30, 2021)
2) Coca-Cola scholars Program - $20,000 - 150 Awards (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
3) Duckett Local Conservation Scholarship - $1,000 - (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
4) Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship - $3,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
5) Builder's Association Scholarships - $3,000 - 28 Awards (Deadline: November 1, 2021)
6) Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards - $3,500 - 180 Awards(Deadline: November 14, 2021)
7) Conerto High School Musicains Scholarship - $2,500 3 Awards (Deadline: November 15, 2021)
8) Overachievers Student Grant - $12,500 - 1 Award (Deadline: November 15, 2021)
9) Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship - $1,000 - 20 Awards (Deadline: November 30, 2021)
Scholarships Deadlines Between October 29th and December 15th, 2021:
1.) YDI Scholarship - $2,222 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 29, 2021)
2.) Voice of Democracy Scholarship - $30,000 - 50 Awards (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
3.) Scaredy Cat Scholarship - $2,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
4.) Stokes Educational Scholarship Program - $30,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
5.) Vivo Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
6.) Bold.org Community Scholarship - $5,000 - 1 Award(Deadline: October 31, 2021)
7.) Cappex Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 31, 2021)
8.) Discover Prudential Emerging Visionaries - $15,000 - 25 Awards (Deadline: November 15,2021)
9.) Elks Most Valuable Student Competition - $50,000 - 500 Awards (Deadline: November 15, 2021)
10.) Real World Design Challenge Scholarships - $50,000 - 7 Awards (Deadline: November 20, 2021)
11.) Lamber-Goodnow Scholarships - $1,000 - 8 Awards (Deadline: December 1, 2021)
12) Chuck Hall Star of Tomorrow Scholarships - $6,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: December 1, 2021)
13) Stand Up to Distracted Driving Scholarship - $2,000 - 5 Awards (Deadline: December 1, 2021)
14) North american Van Lines Logistics Scholarship - $1,000 - 3 Awards (Deadline: December 15, 2021)
15) Medical Scrubs Collection Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: December 15, 2021)
The "No Sweat" Scholarship - $2,500: The Cirkled In "No Sweat" Scholarship is a $2,500 CASH scholarship you can use for any educational purpose, from books to summer camp. In just two steps, you're in! Apply by signing-up for a Cirkled in account and then complete your portfolio. Next Deadline: December 31st, 2021
$1,000 Car Review/Essay Scholarship for Hispanic & Latin Students: Write an Essay/Review of any car on sale in the USA. The top 10 reviews will be published on our website; the best review wins a $1,000 Scholarship. Apply before November 30, 2021.
If you are interested in applying for any of these scholarships, please see Mrs.C. in Student Services or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
StudentScholarships.org: There is a list of 15 scholarship programs available to students who attend high school in New York State. Check this website for the following list of scholarships. 1) Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship (2) John Wright Memorial Scholarship (3) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship (4) Toptal Scholarship for Women (5) SP High School Scholarship (6) Plumbersstock Scholarship (7) VIP Scholarship (8) Young Women in Public Affairs Award (9) AFSA High School Scholarship (10) Car Brain Scholarship (11) Student Identimap Scholarship (12) LM Scholarship (13) Women Forward in Technology Scholarship (14) Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
Mega Scholarships: With a busy school year around the corner, there's no time to waste when it comes to students applying for scholarships. This site will help you win more scholarship money to help fund your post-secondary education. Many scholarships to choose from, so visit this site to see which may apply to you.
Excelsior Scholarship Program: More than 940,000 middle-class families across New York State will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship. In order to apply, students must:
- Be residents of New York State
- Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two - or- four year degree program
- Take 30 credits per year and make progress towards graduation
- Maintain good academic standing
- Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate's Degree in two years or a Bachelor's Degree in four years.
- The program goes into effect immediately and is available for students whose families earn up to $100,000 annually.
Private Scholarships are monies granted to students by pondering organizations, companies, or clubs, which do not need to be repaid. Generally, scholarships are reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of underrepresented groups, who live in certain areas of the country or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships in New York: Links to, and contact information for, all two and four-year colleges in your state, as well as information about career schools and colleges, and colleges offering online degree programs. SchoolSoup.com has more scholarships than any other source in existence - and NOW, early in the school year, is the time for your students to begin their search. Knowing in advance what colleges and scholarships to apply for will give them a HUGE head start.