Jenkins Memorial Scholarship for Teacher Education: The Jenkins Memorial Scholarship was inaugurated in October 1946, as a special Golden Anniversary Project. This scholarship is awarded to a student who plans on a teaching career. Deadline to apply is December 15,2019.
2019 Law Scholarship: This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit and need. Completed application must be submitted online by JUly 31, 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
Joseph M. Geisinger Scholarship: The application for the Fall 2020 incoming freshman class is now open. Deadline to apply is Thursday, January 16, 2020 by 1:00PM EST. This scholarship is available to all students who wish to futher their education at Michigan State in the area of enginnering.
Sweet Scholarship for Physics Major: The Robert A. and dorothy Stender Sweet Physics Scholarship awards $4,000 per year for the four years. Eligible students must have at least a 90 high school aversge and standardized test scores of 1170 on the SAT or 24 on the ACT. See website for all the detail.
Jefferson Scholars Foundation: The University of Virginia is now accepting nominations for the Jeffersom Scholars Class of 2024. The deadline for nominations is December 2nd, 2019.
The Science Ambassador Scholarship: This is a full scholarship for a woman in science, technology, engineering, or math. Funded by Cards Against Humanity this scholarship application closes December 9th, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
College Board Scholarship Search: Find scholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion. See website for all the detail!
American Association of University Women: Over the past 10 years, AAUW Buffalo Branch has assisted deserving women with over $600,000 in local scholarships, loans, and grants, and over $200,000 in national fellowships. See wedbsite for more details.
National CO-OP Scholarship Program: WACE National CO-OP Scholarship Program are 160 merit based scholarships totaling $4.2 Million. See website for more detail.
Leadership in Service, University of Dayton: The Leadership in Service Scholarship Award is valued at $10,000.... This scholarship is awarded semesterly, with an annual value of $2,500. renewable for up to four years. See website for more detail.
Scholarships for September, November & December:
1) Real World Design Challenge Scholarships - $50,000 - 7 Awards (Deadline: November 22, 2019)
2) YDI Scholarships - $1,000 award (Deadline: November 29, 2019)
3) Griswold Home Care Scholarship - $1,000 - 2 Awards (Deadline: November 30,2019)
4) Driver Education Initiative Scholarship - $500 - 6 Awards (Deadline: November 30,2019)
5) Dr. Juan Andrade Jr. Scholarship - 20 Awards (Deadline: November 30, 2019)
6) SP Scholarship - $10,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: November 30, 2019)
7) Barbara Lotze Scholarship for Future Teachers - $2,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: December 1, 2019)
8) Lamber- Goodnow scholarships - $1,000 - Awards (Deadline: December 1, 2019)
9) Science Ambassador Scholarship - $40,000 - 1 Award(Deadline: December 9,2019)
10) North american Van Lines Logistic Scholarship - $1,000 - 5 Awards(Deadline: December 15, 2019)
11) GenM Scholarship - $5,000 - 4 Awards (Deadline: December 31, 2019)
12) CC Bank's Young Scholars scholarship - $2,000 - 5 Awards (Deadline:December 31, 2019)
If you are interested in any of these scholarships, please see Mrs. Carapetyan in Student Services.
Scholarships For November 2019 - June 2020
1) Bachus and Schanker Scholarship - $2,000 - 2 Awards (Deadline: November 30, 2019.)
2.) 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award (Deadline: 1 Award (Deadline: November 30, 2019)
3.) Flourish Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award(Deadline: November 30, 2019)
4.) Science Ambassador Scholarship - $40,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: Decemberv9, 2019)
5.) Burger King Scholars Program - $50,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: December 15, 2019)
6.) Final Fantasy Fan Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: December 15, 2019)
7.) YDI Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: December 29, 2019)
8.) SP Scholarship - $10,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: December 31, 2019)
9.) Overachievers Student Grant - $15,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: December 31, 2019)
10) Thiel Fellowship - $100,000 - 30 Awards (Deadline: December 31, 2019)
11) GenM scholarship - $5,000 - 4 Awards (Deadline: December
12) American Chemical Society Scholars Program- $5,000 - 350 Awards (Deadline: March 1,2020)
13) Heavy Equipment Parts Scholarship - $500 1 Award (Deadline: April 1, 2020)
14) Review it Scholarships - $1,000 - 1 Award(Deadline: April 30, 2020)
15) LM Scholarship - $500 - 1 award (Deadline: May 31, 2020)
StudentScholarships.org: There is a list of 15 scholarship programs available to students who attend high school in New York State. Check this website for the following list of scholarships. 1) Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship (2) John Wright Memorial Scholarship (3) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship (4) Toptal Scholarship for Women (5) SP High School Scholarship (6) Plumbersstock Scholarship (7) VIP Scholarship (8) Young Women in Public Affairs Award (9) AFSA High School Scholarship (10) Car Brain Scholarship (11) Student Identimap Scholarship (12) LM Scholarship (13) Women Forward in Technology Scholarship (14) Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
Scholarships for Students with Disabilities: Eligibility for this award is limited to high-achieving students, minimun 3.25 GPA, that were diagnosed with bilateral hearing loss before the age of four. Applicants primary mode of communication must be spoken language and listening. In addition, eligible students must be attending an accredited university, enrolled in a four-year undergraduate degree program.
Mega Scholarships: With a busy school year around the corner, there's no time to waste when it comes to students applying for scholarships. This site will help you win more scholarship money to help fund your post-secondary education. Many scholarships to choose from, so visit this site to see which may apply to you.
Excelsior Scholarship Program: More than 940,000 middle-class families across New York State will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship. In order to apply, students must:
- Be residents of New York State
- Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two - or- four year degree program
- Take 30 credits per year and make progress towards graduation
- Maintain good academic standing
- Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate's Degree in two years or a Bachelor's Degree in four years.
- The program goes into effect immediately and is available for students whose families earn up to $100,000 annually.
Private Scholarships are monies granted to students by pondering organizations, companies, or clubs, which do not need to be repaid. Generally, scholarships are reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of underrepresented groups, who live in certain areas of the country or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships in New York: Links to, and contact information for, all two and four-year colleges in your state, as well as information about career schools and colleges, and colleges offering online degree programs. SchoolSoup.com has more scholarships than any other source in existence - and NOW, early in the school year, is the time for your students to begin their search. Knowing in advance what colleges and scholarships to apply for will give them a HUGE head start.