Daughters of the American Revolution: Each year the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study. Deadline for scholarship is Jan. 31, 2021.
Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants Scholarship: The A&F Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. Application deadline is June 12, 2021 and the award value is $1,000. See wedsite for all the details!
The Western New York Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Inc.: a not for profit trade associationrepresenting commercial building contractors engaged in the plumbing and mechanical construction industry. This is a $2000. scholarship. See Mrs. C. for the application. Deadline is April 1, 2021.
Student View Scholarship Program: The Student View Scholarship Program is offering $13,000 worth of scholarships to high school seniors who plan to attend a four-year college, community/junior college or career school. See website for all the details.
Eighth District Federal Garden Clubs of New York State: Eighth Dist. Federated Garden Clubs of NYS announces a $1,000 stipend will be awarded to a graduating high school senior residing in Erie County. See website for eligibility. Deadline March 15th and March 31st.
The Engineering Society of Buffalo: The Engineering Society of Buffalo, Inc. is pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for this year's scholarships. Four scholarships will be awarded, $300. per semister- Total of $2400. See website for more information.
UNIGO I Have a Dream Scholarship: What's your dream? Write about it and possibly win a $1,500 scholarship. Visit website for details.
American Indian Graduate Center Scholarships: Scholarships available; see website for all the details of eligibility.
The Character Council Scholarship Award: Harvest Time Partners, in colaboration with The Character Council of WNY, is pleased to award $1000 cash scholarships to highschool seniors who exemplify character in their daily lives and who will be attending a college or trade school post-graduation. Application deadline is Febuary 28, 2021.
Peter P. Tycz II Memorial Scholarship: The Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 77 is proud to sponsor the Peter P. Tycz II Memorial scholarship award worth $250.00 to a graduating senior who resides in Niagara or Erie County, has a relative who is/was a veteran and anticipates being accepted in an accredited program of higher education in the fall of 2021.
UNIGO Scholarships for High School Students: If you are a high school student looking for scholarships to help pay for college, visit the website for more information and to apply.
St. Lawrence University Liberal Arts Science Scholarship: This $27,000 scholarship ($6,750 per year) is awarded up to four years or eight semisters. If you plan on attending St. Lawrence, then see wedsite for all the details.
Discover College Covered: Free Scholarship Search for over 3 million scholarships worth $18 billion. No registration required.
Lawrence Tech Univ. Marching Band Scholarship: LTU awards hundreds of competitive scholarships to high-achieving freshkej and transfer students each year. See website for more detail.
College Board Scholarship Opportunities: Millions in Scholarships, Thousands of $500 Winners! Visit this website for all the details and how to be eligible. This is currently open to class of 2021 and 2022.
PB & J Scholarship: For students who have experienced personal challenges that may not have allowed them to perform well academically(High GPA is not needed to qualify!) Deadline to apply is May 31, 2021.
B. Davis Scholarship: To apply for this scholarship you will need to write an essay of less than 1000 words on the three characteristics of leadership you value the most. Deadline is May 22, 2021 and the award value is $1,000.
UNIGO $10K Scholarship: Must be 14 yrs. of age and write essay on a historical figure brought back to life. Deadline is March 31, 2021.
Scholarship Points Scholarship: Complete the form to be automatically entered into our $10,000 scholarship. One winner selected each month, 2020-2021.
Find Out More About Army ROTC: Enter to win a pair of Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earbuds and learn more about the Army and careers, jobs, and benefits.
2020-2021 Young Achievers Scholarship Program: This scholarship is awarded to highschool students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in their activities in school, the community, or the workplace. You can receive an application at student services with Mrs. C.
Alfred University Scholarships: Alfred University is excited to announce the Alfred University Scholar's Award! One current student from every high school in NYS will be eligible. See website for more details.
Michigan State Univ. Scholarships: Students who apply for admission by November 1 of their senior year in high school will receive maximum scholarship consideration. Deadline is April 2021.
College Board Scholarship Partners and Programs: The PSAT/NMSQT is the qualifying test for the entry to the National Merit Scholarship Program, an academic competion for the recognition and scholarships. For more information visit the website.
Howard University Karsh STEM Scholars: This scholarship program is for high-achieving students of science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines, offering full scholarships for undergraduate studies and support. See website for more detail.
ROTC Programs through Local Colleges: Army ROTC helps pay for college and teaches you how to lead. Check out which local colleges have a program near you.
1) Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarships - $10,000 - 3 Awards (Deadline:February 20, 2021)
SCHOLARSHIPS DEADLINES FROM Jan 1 - FEB 1
1) Live Mas Scholarship Program - $25,000 - 200 Awards (Deadline: January 20,2021)
2) National Beta Scholarships - $20,000 - 250 Awards(Deeadline: January 21,2021)
3) United States JCI Foundation Scholarships - $1,000 - 20 Awards(Deadline: January 22,2021)
4) SP High school Scholarships - $10,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: January 31,2021)
5) Union Plus Scholarship - $4,000 - 100 Awards (Deadline:January 31, 2021)
6) Society of Manufacturing Engineers Scholarship - $10,000 -100 Awards (Deadline: Feb 1, 2021)
SCHOLARSHIPS DEADLINES FROM JAN 31 - MAR 30
1) Nitro Scholarships - $2,000 - 12 Awards(Deadline: January 31, 2021)
2) ExploraVision Student Awards - $10,000 - 40 awards (Deadline: February 8, 2021)
3) Davidson Fellows Scholarships - $50,000 - 20 Awards (Deadline:February 10, 2021.)
4) Gordon A. Rich Memorial Scholarship - $50,000 - 7 Awards(Deadline: February 16, 2021)
5) Vegetarian Resource Group Scholarships - $10,000 - 3 Awards (Deadline: February 20, 2021)
6) Women's Cyber Security Scholarshops - $6,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: February 22, 2021)
7) Daughters of american agriculture Scholarship - $1,000 - 2 Awards(Deadline: March 1, 2021)
8) Scholarship for Journalism Diversity - $8,500 - 1 Award (Deadline: March 1, 2021)
9) American Chemical Society Scholars Program - $5,000 - 350 Awards(Deadline: March 1, 2021)
10) Project Yellow Light Video Scholarship - 8,000- 6 Awards(Deadline: March 1, 2021)
11) SEG Scholarship - $10,000 - 150 Awards (Deadline: March 1, 2021)
12) Microsoft Disability Scholarship - $20,000- 10 Awards(Deadline: March 1, 2021)
13) Beyond the Boroughs National Scholarship - $20,000 - 2 Awards(Deadline: March 15, 2021)
14) BMW Engineering Scholarship - $6,000 - 1 Award(Deadline: March 15, 2021)
15) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award(Deadline: March 30, 2021)
If you are interested in applying for any of these scholarships, please see Mrs.C. in Student Services or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
StudentScholarships.org: There is a list of 15 scholarship programs available to students who attend high school in New York State. Check this website for the following list of scholarships. 1) Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship (2) John Wright Memorial Scholarship (3) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship (4) Toptal Scholarship for Women (5) SP High School Scholarship (6) Plumbersstock Scholarship (7) VIP Scholarship (8) Young Women in Public Affairs Award (9) AFSA High School Scholarship (10) Car Brain Scholarship (11) Student Identimap Scholarship (12) LM Scholarship (13) Women Forward in Technology Scholarship (14) Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
Mega Scholarships: With a busy school year around the corner, there's no time to waste when it comes to students applying for scholarships. This site will help you win more scholarship money to help fund your post-secondary education. Many scholarships to choose from, so visit this site to see which may apply to you.
Excelsior Scholarship Program: More than 940,000 middle-class families across New York State will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship. In order to apply, students must:
- Be residents of New York State
- Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two - or- four year degree program
- Take 30 credits per year and make progress towards graduation
- Maintain good academic standing
- Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate's Degree in two years or a Bachelor's Degree in four years.
- The program goes into effect immediately and is available for students whose families earn up to $100,000 annually.
Private Scholarships are monies granted to students by pondering organizations, companies, or clubs, which do not need to be repaid. Generally, scholarships are reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of underrepresented groups, who live in certain areas of the country or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships in New York: Links to, and contact information for, all two and four-year colleges in your state, as well as information about career schools and colleges, and colleges offering online degree programs. SchoolSoup.com has more scholarships than any other source in existence - and NOW, early in the school year, is the time for your students to begin their search. Knowing in advance what colleges and scholarships to apply for will give them a HUGE head start.