Elks National Foundation Scholarship Programs: The Elks National Foundation awards $2.9 million in college scholarships to a total of 500 high school seniors nationwide through its Most valuable Student scholarship contest. Visit enf.elks.org/mvs for complete details. Application deadline is November 5, 2019.
AXA Achievement Scholarship: The AXA Achievement Scholarship provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states. The 2020 program year is open from September 1, 2019 until December 15, 2019 or until 10,000 applications are received. Deadline for applications are December 15,2019.
AES Engineering Scholarship: AES Engineering Scholarships are pleased to be able to continue offering scholarships to motivated students to help in the futhering of their education. All the criteria needed to apply can be found on the web site. Amount of award is $500.00 and the deadline is October 6, 2019
Scholarships for September, October & November:
1) GenM Scholarship - $5,000- 4 Awards (Deadline: September 30, 2019.)
2) Money Metals Exchange Scholarship Program- 5 Awards (Deadline: September 30, 2019)
3) Capstone Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: September 30, 2019)
4) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award- (Deadline: September 30, 2019.)
5) VIP Scholarship - $5,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: September 30, 2019)
6) Create Real Impact Scholarship - $1,500 - 13- Awards (Deadline: October 5,2019)
7) Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards - $3,500 - 180 awards (Deadline: October 15,2019)
8) Women's Ministries Scholarship Program - $20,000 - 49 Awards (Deadline: October 15, 2019)
9) AmericanMuscle Student Scholarship Program - $2,000 - 4 Awards( Deadline: October 15, 2019)
10) Male the U Scholarships - $15,000- 31 Scholarships (Deadline: October 15, 2019)
11) LEND EDU Scholarships - $1,000 - 2 Awards - Deadline Oct. 18, 2019
11) Horatio Alger Scholarship - $25,000 -106 Award (Deadline: October 25,2019)
12) You Deserve It Scholarship - $$1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: October 29,2019)
13) Coca-Cola Scholars Program - $25,000 - 150 Awards (Deadline: October 31,2019)
14) SP High School Scholarships - $10,000 - $10,000 - 10 Awards (Deadline: October 31,2019)
15) Elks Most Valuable Student Competition - 50,000 - 500 Awards (Deadline: November 15,2019)
If you are interested in any of these scholarships, please see Mrs. Carapetyan in Student Services.
StudentScholarships.org: There is a list of 15 scholarship programs available to students who attend high school in New York State. Check this website for the following list of scholarships. 1) Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship (2) John Wright Memorial Scholarship (3) Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship (4) Toptal Scholarship for Women (5) SP High School Scholarship (6) Plumbersstock Scholarship (7) VIP Scholarship (8) Young Women in Public Affairs Award (9) AFSA High School Scholarship (10) Car Brain Scholarship (11) Student Identimap Scholarship (12) LM Scholarship (13) Women Forward in Technology Scholarship (14) Global Lift Equipment Scholarship
Scholarships for Students with Disabilities: Eligibility for this award is limited to high-achieving students, minimun 3.25 GPA, that were diagnosed with bilateral hearing loss before the age of four. Applicants primary mode of communication must be spoken language and listening. In addition, eligible students must be attending an accredited university, enrolled in a four-year undergraduate degree program.
Mega Scholarships: With a busy school year around the corner, there's no time to waste when it comes to students applying for scholarships. This site will help you win more scholarship money to help fund your post-secondary education. Many scholarships to choose from, so visit this site to see which may apply to you.
Excelsior Scholarship Program: More than 940,000 middle-class families across New York State will be eligible for the Excelsior Scholarship. In order to apply, students must:
- Be residents of New York State
- Plan to attend a SUNY or CUNY two - or- four year degree program
- Take 30 credits per year and make progress towards graduation
- Maintain good academic standing
- Be on track to graduate on time with an Associate's Degree in two years or a Bachelor's Degree in four years.
- The program goes into effect immediately and is available for students whose families earn up to $100,000 annually.
Private Scholarships are monies granted to students by pondering organizations, companies, or clubs, which do not need to be repaid. Generally, scholarships are reserved for students with special qualifications, such as academic, athletic or artistic talent. Awards are also available for students who are interested in particular fields of study, who are members of underrepresented groups, who live in certain areas of the country or who demonstrate financial need.
Scholarships in New York: Links to, and contact information for, all two and four-year colleges in your state, as well as information about career schools and colleges, and colleges offering online degree programs. SchoolSoup.com has more scholarships than any other source in existence - and NOW, early in the school year, is the time for your students to begin their search. Knowing in advance what colleges and scholarships to apply for will give them a HUGE head start.