Transcripts and Health Records

  • Transcripts and Health Records

    Current students must request transcripts through their assigned guidance counselor.

    If you transferred to another school during high school, you should request a transcript from the last school attended.

    Amherst Central graduates, the Amherst Central High School Student Services Department maintains transcript documentation on all students who attended and/or graduated from ACHS. Official copies of your transcript will be sent to colleges or employers upon request.

    To request a copy of your transcript or immunization record, please call (716) 362-8179 with the following information:
        Your full name (maiden name if applicable)
         Date of Birth
         Year of graduation and/or dates of attendance
         Phone number where you can be reached
         Name of college or business who will be receiving request
         Full mailing address including zip code
         A fax number if you are requesting your document to be faxed or an email address if you
         prefer the document be sent electronically via PDF. Be advised that some
         colleges may not accept a fax as an official document so please check with them first.

    Please anticipate a five business day turnaround time, longer during peak times.

    Please Note:  We Do Not Keep Copies of Diplomas. All transcripts before 2012 have your exact date of graduation on it and can sometimes be used for verification. A diploma can be purchased if necessary, please contact 362-8179 for pricing and details. This will take approximately 8 weeks.