Over 130 art submissions were created by students in grades PK-12 and displayed at the 2nd annual Art Gallery Night in celebration of Mental Health Awareness in the month of May. The theme of the contest was "I’m Stressed. Here’s How I Relax".
More than 100 attended the gallery night in the Family Support Center to view the works of art. It was by far the largest event in FSC history!
All of the submissions were exceptional and it was obvious that students put a lot of time, thought, and effort into their artwork. It was moving to see our students connect so positively to this theme and express their self-care strategies through their art. Our Family Support Center worked with the district art department to organize, share information with students and coordinate the gallery show.
After much deliberation by our judges, the following are the winners of our FSC 2023 Art Competition.
- Overall Art Exhibit Winner: Shirley Chen, whose artwork will be framed and permanently displayed at the FSC.
- Elementary Winner: Molly Kukulka
- Middle School Winner: Nolan Canty
- High School Winner: Addison Rogers
- Honorable Mention: Chloe Krug